EXPLORE THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS CLOSEST TO DENVER!!
The Rocky Mountains west of Denver, commonly referred to as the “Front Range”, are a playground for a variety of outdoor activities. Whether you just want to escape the city for a few hours or for a full day, we can put together a trip that fits your needs. Individuals, small, and large groups are welcome.
Tours run daily (scroll down to book):
Year around 8:30am and 1pm
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure (2 weeks for group adventures).
- All safety equipment, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- Minimum age is 5.
- The 1/2 day hiking adventure is 4 hours; full day is 8 hours. This time includes transportation (if purchased).
- Meet us at our office located at 26267 Conifer Rd, Conifer, Co 80433.
- Transportation from downtown Denver and west of Denver may be added on for $25/pp extra. It’s about 30-40 minutes each way. Must be booked in advance.
- All prices include taxes, permits, and entrance fees but a processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.