The Rocky Mountains are a paradise for mountain biking at all levels. Whether you are an experienced rider looking for different terrain or a beginner looking for adventure, this ride has it all! From the legendary Colorado Trail to many other Front Range trails close to Denver, you will not be disappointed. Stunning views, unique rock formations and beautiful natural surroundings make the trip truly memorable. Individuals, small and large groups are welcome.
Tours run daily (scroll down to book):
Year around 8:30am and 1pm
Explore the Rocky Mountains west of Denver, commonly referred to as the “Front Range”. Perfect if you just want to escape the city for a few hours. Total duration: 4 hours. For 4 or more people, contact us by phone for discounted rates.
NOTE: Our most popular COMBO ADVENTURE is mountain biking and ziplining! Book a combo adventure below!
Explore the Rocky Mountains west of Denver, commonly referred to as the “Front Range”. Ideal for the experienced explorer, who wants to leave civilization behind. This adventure typically consists of two separate half day rides or one big full day ride.
Total duration: 8 hours
(ADVANCED RIDERS ONLY)
EPIC Full-day Adventure Ride
1 PERSON $450
2+ PEOPLE $299
OPTIONAL BIKE UPGRADE
$60 per person
Explore the Rocky Mountains west of Denver and ride some of the country’s top-rated single track trails! Ideal for the experienced explorer, who wants to leave civilization behind. This adventure typically consists of mountain biking through rock formations, pine forest, and stunning views of surrounding mountains. Total duration: 5 to 6 hours
Mountain Biking Combo Adventure
Combine the 1/2 day mountain biking adventure with any other adventure offered by Denver Adventures. For example, mountain bike in the morning and hike, rock climb, zipline, raft, snowshoe, or sightsee in the afternoon.
Don’t see your date and time? Booking within 24 hours?
Call us 303-984-6151
Mountain Biking Includes:
|Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced mountain biking tour|
|Use of all mountain bike equipment including a helmet|
|4 to 8 hours of mountain biking|
|Small snack, water, and Gatorade|
|Expert trail guidance|
|$10/pp discount on your next trip with Denver Adventures|
|Taxes, permits, and entrance fees|
|Transportation available for $25/pp|
MOUNTAIN BIKING REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 10 years or older.
- No experience required but must be able to ride a bike comfortably.
- Bikers must be in good physical condition without medical issues such as heart conditions, pregnancy, recent surgery or injuries, etc. We welcome persons with disabilities but due to the inherent nature of this activity we will assess each person on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us before booking.
- Bring weather-appropriate clothing. Dress in non-cotton layers and bring a light wind breaker as well as a small backpack for personal items. Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Reservations are required.
- You will be sent a link to our liability waiver once your adventure is confirmed to fill out online. Waivers will be available when you check in as well.
- Reservations become 100% non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure (2 weeks for group adventures).
- All safety equipment, bike, helmet and gloves, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- The 1/2 day biking adventure is 4 hours; full day is 8 hours. This time includes transportation (if purchased).
- Meet us at our office located at 26267 Conifer Rd, Conifer, Co 80433.
- Transportation from downtown Denver and west of Denver may be added on for $25/pp extra. It’s about 30-40 minutes each way. Must be booked in advance.
- All prices include taxes, permits, and entrance fees but a processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more people.
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated