Skiing / Snowboarding
EXPLORE OUR WINTER WONDERLAND!
Colorado offers several of the top-rated ski resorts in the country only 1 to 2 hours driving from the city of Denver. You can choose from Winter Park, Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, and more! We will maximize your time on the slopes by arranging everything you need ahead of time. We buy your lift tickets, rent your skis/snowboard, provide door-to-door transportation and we even advise you on what runs and lifts to take based on your skills and crowds. Beginner skier? No problem, we can arrange ski school for you for a small extra charge. Regardless of your level, we’ll maximize your time on the slope. Individuals, small, and large groups are welcome.
SKIING & SNOWBOARDING REQUIREMENTS
- Door-to-door transportation included (pickup in greater Denver area)
- Must be 10 years or older.
- Skiers & Snowboarders must be in good physical condition without activity-limiting medical issues.
- Please complete the Adventure Liability Waiver and Health Questionnaire, print it out and bring it with you.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure (2 weeks for group reservations).
- All transportation from downtown Denver or west of Denver, safety equipment, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- Minimum age is 10.
- All prices include taxes and fees but a 3% credit card processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- A 10% discount is available for groups of 10 or more people
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.