Best day camp in town! As Denver’s Premier Adventure Outfitter, we are now offering kids between the ages of 8 and 13 a unique outdoor experience this summer. This 5-day day camp includes all child-appropriate outdoor adventures we have been offering to our clients for years … at a fraction of the price! In one week, your child will ride on Colorado’s longest and fastest ziplines, hike the Front Range, play frisbee golf, learn how to rock climb, raft, navigate using a GPS unit, and much more!
KIDS CAMP REQUIREMENTS
- Must be between 8 years and 13 years old.
- Must be in good physical condition without activity-limiting medical issues.
- Please complete all documents in the adventure packet which will be emailed to you upon booking.
- Required gear: close-toed shoes, swim suit, towel, hat, sunscreen, small back pack for personal items, lunch, sunglasses, and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Daily meeting place: Jeffco Stadium located at 500 Kipling St. (6th Ave and Kipling) Lakewood, Co 80226 and Conifer / Evergreen area.
- Meeting time 8:30am. Pick-up time 3:30pm. (meeting time for Conifer pick-up is 8:30am; pick-up time will vary between 3:30pm and 4pm)
- Reservations become 100% non-refundable 1 month before camp start date.
- All prices include taxes, permits, and entrance fees but a processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- This camp runs rain or shine.
- To download the entire kids camp packet (click here).
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.