RIDE COLORADO’S LONGEST AND FASTEST ZIPLINES!!
Ride down Colorado’s longest and fastest ziplines ranging from 850ft to over 1,900ft long, with speeds up to 60mph and up to 250ft above ground! Our zipline course is located in a beautiful nature park nestled in the Rocky Mountains only 30 minutes from Denver.
Tours run daily (scroll down to book):
June-August 8am, 9:30am, 11am, 1:30pm, 2pm, 4:30pm and 5pm
September-May 9:30am and 1:30pm
- Maximum weight limit is 225 lbs and is strictly enforced. Weight limit includes clothes and shoes but not your zipline equipment. No refunds for people over the weight limit
- Must be 5 years or older. Parents, other children, or guides may be able to ride tandem with small kids as long as the combined weight does not exceed 210lbs.
- Riders must be in good physical condition without medical issues such as heart conditions, pregnancy, extreme fear of heights, recent surgery or injuries, etc.
- Reservations are required. Walk-ups without reservations will not be accepted.
- Please complete the Zipline Liability Waiver and Health Questionnaire, print it out and bring it with you. Waivers will also be available when you check in.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure.
- All safety equipment, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- Transportation from downtown Denver and west of Denver may be added on for $25/pp extra. It’s about 30-40 minutes each way.
- Kids (9 and under) ride at a $20/pp discount but must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
- Anyone without zipline reservations can join the tour at $10/pp to watch their friends/family, take pictures, and enjoy the outdoors.
- The physical address of our zipline office is 26267 Conifer Rd, Conifer, Co 80433. This address and directions will also be included in the confirmation email once you book your adventure.
- All prices include taxes and fees but a 3% credit card processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more people
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.