Hike through the Rocky Mountains! The Rocky Mountains west of Denver, commonly referred to as the “Front Range”, are a playground for a variety of outdoor activities, such as hiking. Whether you just want to escape the city for a few hours or for a full day, we can put together a trip that fits your needs. Individuals, small, and large groups are welcome.
Tours run daily (scroll down to book):
Year around 8:30am and 1pm
Explore the Rocky Mountains west of Denver, commonly referred to as the “Front Range”. Perfect if you just want to escape the city for a few hours. Total duration: 4 hours
NOTE: Our most popular COMBO ADVENTURE is hiking and ziplining! Book a combo adventure below.
Explore the Rocky Mountains west of Denver, commonly referred to as the “Front Range”. Ideal for the true explorer.
Total duration: 8 hours
Hiking Combo Adventure
Combine the 1/2 day hiking adventure with any other adventure offered by Denver Adventures. For example, hike in the morning and mountain bike, rock climb, zipline, raft, snowshoe, or sightsee in the afternoon.
Don’t see your date and time? Booking within 24 hours?
Call us 303-984-6151
|Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced Hike|
|4 to 8 hours of hiking|
|Small snack, water, and Gatorade|
|Expert trail guidance|
|$10/pp discount on your next trip with Denver Adventures|
|Taxes, permits, and entrance fees|
|Transportation available for $25/pp|
- Must be 5 years or older.
- Hikers must be in good physical condition without activity-limiting medical issues. We welcome persons with disabilities but due to the inherent nature of this activity we will assess each person on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us before booking.
- You will be sent a link to our liability waiver once your adventure is confirmed to fill out online. Waivers will be available when you check in as well.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure (2 weeks for group adventures).
- All safety equipment, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- Minimum age is 5.
- The 1/2 day hiking adventure is 4 hours; full day is 8 hours. This time includes transportation (if purchased).
- Meet us at our office located at 26267 Conifer Rd, Conifer, Co 80433.
- Transportation from downtown Denver and west of Denver may be added on for $25/pp extra. It’s about 30-40 minutes each way. Must be booked in advance.
- All prices include taxes, permits, and entrance fees but a processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.