Experience whitewater rafting through the Rocky Mountains and you will surely come back for more! You will raft through a beautiful canyon, past a gold mine, and view the occasional wildlife. Rafting trips at all levels are available from beginner family trips to advanced trips for experienced rafters. We will handle all the logistics and gear. All you need to do is enjoy the ride!
We offer rafting adventures at 2 different locations. Raft through the stunning Royal Gorge Canyon or stay closer to Denver and raft one of the fastest rivers in the country. Ask us about adding a gold mine tour to your rafting trip. Both are located in the same place!
Enjoy an alpine setting on this light adventure as you ride the waves in the Wild Wild West. Float past an historic waterwheel, drop over Castle Falls, paddle though Mountain Lion, then hold on tight for Mr. Twister. For younger people and inexperienced paddlers, this section serves up 11 fun-filled rapids as the perfect introduction to whitewater!
Half-day all-inclusive rafting adventure in the Rocky Mountains only 30 minutes from Denver! MUST BE 7 YEARS OLD. No experience needed. Group discounts available!
NOTE: Our most popular “COMBO ADVENTURE” is rafting and ziplining! Book a combo adventures below!
Hold onto that paddle and get ready to get wet! This exciting stretch of the river is Clear Creek’s most popular trip! Continuous class III and IV rapids will thrill guests throughout the run. Surge over Nomad, power through the Phoenix Holes and take on the class IV climax, the Outer Limits. Good physical condition and the ability to swim are recommended.
Half-day all-inclusive rafting adventure in the Rocky Mountains only 30 minutes from Denver! MUST BE 14 YEARS OLD. No experience needed. Group discounts available!
NOTE: Our most popular “COMBO ADVENTURE” is rafting and ziplining! Book a Combo Adventures below!
This is the trip for serious paddlers. Jump right into the second half of our advanced full day, and get ready to paddle. With very little warm up you will soon start the continuous class IV rapids, of our Advanced Canyon. Brace yourself for Upper Beaver Falls, Lower Beaver Falls, and The Nixon Rapids. Then take a breath and paddle hard as you drop into Guide Ejector, Double Knife, Hells Corner and Terminator. This trip is only run at optimal water levels, and we reserve the right to refuse these trips to anyone at our discretion. Good physical condition, aggressive attitude, paddling experience and the ability to swim are strongly recommended.
Half-day all-inclusive rafting adventure in the Rocky Mountains only 30 minutes from Denver, MUST BE AN EXPERIENCED RAFTER.
Whitewater Rafting Combo Adventure
Combine the 1/2 day rafting adventure with any other adventure offered by Denver Adventures. For example, raft in the afternoon and mountain bike, hike, zipline, rock climb, snowshoe, or sightsee in the morning.
NOTE: Our most popular “COMBO ADVENTURE” is rafting and ziplining!
White Water Rafting Includes:
|Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced Rafting tour|
|Use of all rafting gear (wet suit, helmet, raft, etc.)|
|Door-to-door transportation (pickup in greater Denver area)|
|Small snack, water, and Gatorade|
|CD with professional pictures|
|Gratuity for the rafting guide|
|$10/pp discount on your next trip with Denver Adventures|
|Taxes, permits, and entrance fees|
- Swimming abilities not required but recommended.
- Must be at least 7 years old for beginner rafting and 14 years old for intermediate rafting.
- Rafters must be in good physical condition without activity-limiting medical issues. We welcome persons with disabilities but due to the inherent nature of this activity we will assess each person on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us before booking.
- Bring towel, swim suit, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm clothes, and a small backpack for personal items.
- You will be sent a link to our liability waiver once your adventure is confirmed to fill out online. Waivers will be available when you check in as well.
- Reservations become non-refundable 7 days before trip departure.
- All transportation from downtown Denver and west of Denver, safety equipment including helmet, guides, drinks & snacks, and a CD with pictures of your raft are included in your adventure!
- All prices include taxes, permits, and entrance fees but a processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more people
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.
- Lunch included for full-day rafting trips only.
- Transportation from Denver is approximately 30 minutes each way with about 2.5 hours on the river. For Royal Gorge trips, transportation is 2 hours each way with 3 hours actual time on the river.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.