If you are looking for a truly unique adventure in the Rocky Mountains, our rock climbing excursion should be at the top of your list! Less than 30 minutes driving from Denver are some of the most spectacular rock formations for climbing at all levels of difficulty. The views on to downtown Denver and surrounding mountains are absolutely stunning.
We only offer top rope climbing which is the safest way of rock climbing because you are always tied to a rope above you. Our experienced guides will show you the basics of climbing and safety as well as pick the appropriate climbing route for your abilities.
Tours run daily (scroll down to book):
Year around 8:30am and 1pm
4-hour Rock Climbing Adventure
Scale the Rocky Mountains like a mountain goat on a rope with harness on. Enjoy this great full-body workout in a spectacular setting. No experience required. Your guide will help you every step of the way.
NOTE: Add the “MICRO-BREWERY TOUR” for the same day for an extra $59.99/pp after your adventure! Call to book!
Rock Climbing Combo Adventure
Combine the climbing adventure with any other adventure offered by Denver Adventures. For example, hike in the morning and mountain bike, rock climb, zipline, raft, snowshoe, or sightsee in the afternoon.
Don’t see your date and time? Booking within 24 hours?
Call us 303-984-6151
Rock Climbing Includes:
|Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced climbing adventure|
|Use of all climbing gear|
|4 hours of climbing|
|Small snack, water, and Gatorade|
|Expert trail guidance|
|$10/pp discount on your next trip with Denver Adventures|
|Taxes, permits, and entrance fees|
|Transportation available for $25/pp|
- Reservations are required.
- Must be 5 years or older.
- Climbers must be in good physical condition without medical issues such as heart conditions, pregnancy, recent surgery or injuries, etc. We welcome persons with disabilities but due to the inherent nature of this activity we will assess each person on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us before booking.
- Bring weather-appropriate clothing. Dress in non-cotton layers and bring a light wind breaker as well as a small backpack for personal items. Closed-toed shoes are required.
- You will be sent a link to our liability waiver once your adventure is confirmed to fill out online. Waivers will be available when you check in as well.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure (2 weeks for group reservations).
- All climbing gear including helmet, a guide, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- Meet us in Golden, Co (exact address will be in the confirmation email).
- Transportation from downtown Denver and west of Denver may be added on for $25/pp extra. It’s about 20-30 minutes each way. Must be booked in advance.
- The 1/2 day rock climbing adventure is 4 hours. This time includes transportation (if purchased).
- Anyone without climbing reservations can join the tour at $10/pp to watch their friends/family, take pictures, and enjoy the outdoors.
- All prices include taxes, permits, and entrance fees but a processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more people.
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.