This is truly a unique winter activity without having to sit in traffic, fight crowded lift lines or buy expensive lift tickets. Weather permitting, you will be on the trail in 30 minutes from Denver surrounded by beautiful scenery, pine trees, single track trails, crisp air, and far-reaching views! So bundle up and enjoy what will undoubtedly be an unforgettable experience. Individuals, small, and large groups are welcome.
Tours run daily (scroll down to book):
Year around 8:30am and 1pm
- Must be 10 years or older.
- Snowshoers must be in good physical condition without activity-limiting medical issues. We welcome persons with disabilities but due to the inherent nature of this activity we will assess each person on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us before booking.
- Please complete the Adventure Liability Waiver and Health Questionnaire, print it out and bring it with you.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure (2 weeks for group reservations).
- All safety equipment, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- The 1/2 day snowshoeing adventure is 4 hours; full day is 8 hours. This time includes transportation (if purchased).
- Meet us at our office located at 26267 Conifer Rd, Conifer, Co 80433.
- Transportation from downtown Denver and west of Denver may be added on for $25/pp extra. It’s about 30-40 minutes each way. Must be booked in advance.
- Minimum age is 10.
- All prices include taxes, permits, and entrance fees but a processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- A 10% discount is available for groups of 10 or more people
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.