Snowshoe through the Rocky Mountains and explore our winter wonderland! Snowshoeing is truly a unique winter activity without having to sit in traffic, fight crowded lift lines or buy expensive lift tickets. Weather permitting, you will be on the trail in 30 minutes from Denver surrounded by beautiful scenery, pine trees, single track trails, crisp air, and far-reaching views! So bundle up and enjoy what will undoubtedly be an unforgettable experience. Individuals, small, and large groups are welcome.
Tours run daily (scroll down to book):
November through March 8:30am and 1pm
Half-day Snowshoe Hike
Explore the Rocky Mountains west of Denver, commonly referred to as the “Front Range”. Perfect if you just want to escape the city for a few hours.
NOTE: Add the “MICRO-BREWERY TOUR” for the same day for an extra $59.99/pp after your adventure! Call to book!
Full-day Snowshoe Hike
Explore the Rocky Mountains west of Denver, commonly referred to as the “Front Range”. Ideal for the true explorer.
Snowshoe Hiking Combo Adventure
Combine the 1/2 day snowshoe hiking adventure with any other adventure offered by Denver Adventures. For example, hike in the morning and mountain bike, rock climb, trail run, zipline, raft, snowshoe, snow tube or sightsee in the afternoon.
Don’t see your date and time? Booking within 24 hours?
Call us 303-984-6151
|Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced Snowshoeing tour|
|Use of state-of-the-art snowshoes|
|4 to 8 hours of snowshoeing|
|Small snack, water, and Gatorade|
|Expert trail guidance|
|$10/pp discount on your next trip with Denver Adventures|
|Taxes, permits, and entrance fees|
|Transportation available for $25/pp|
- Must be 10 years or older.
- Snowshoers must be in good physical condition without activity-limiting medical issues. We welcome persons with disabilities but due to the inherent nature of this activity we will assess each person on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us before booking.
- You will be sent a link to our liability waiver once your adventure is confirmed to fill out online. Waivers will be available when you check in as well.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure (2 weeks for group reservations).
- All safety equipment, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- The 1/2 day snowshoeing adventure is 4 hours; full day is 8 hours. This time includes transportation (if purchased).
- Meet us at our office located at 26267 Conifer Rd, Conifer, Co 80433.
- Transportation from downtown Denver and west of Denver may be added on for $25/pp extra. It’s about 30-40 minutes each way. Must be booked in advance.
- Minimum age is 10.
- All prices include taxes, permits, and entrance fees but a processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- A 10% discount is available for groups of 10 or more people
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.