FEEL THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS…REALLY UP CLOSE!
If you are looking for a truly unique adventure in the Rocky Mountains, our rock climbing excursion should be at the top of your list! Less than 30 minutes driving from Denver are some of the most spectacular rock formations for climbing at all levels of difficulty. The views on to downtown Denver and surrounding mountains are absolutely stunning.
We only offer top rope climbing which is the safest way of rock climbing because you are always tied to a rope above you. Our experienced guides will show you the basics of climbing and safety as well as pick the appropriate climbing route for your abilities.
Tours run daily (scroll down to book):
Year around 8:30am and 1pm
- Reservations are required.
- Must be 5 years or older.
- Climbers must be in good physical condition without medical issues such as heart conditions, pregnancy, recent surgery or injuries, etc.
- Bring weather-appropriate clothing. Dress in non-cotton layers and bring a light wind breaker as well as a small backpack for personal items. Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Please complete the Adventure Liability Waiver and Health Questionnaire, print it out and bring it with you. Waivers also available at pick-up.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure (2 weeks for group reservations).
- All climbing gear including helmet, a guide, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- Meet us in Golden, Co (exact address will be in the confirmation email).
- Transportation from downtown Denver and west of Denver may be added on for $25/pp extra. It’s about 20-30 minutes each way. Must be booked in advance.
- The 1/2 day rock climbing adventure is 4 hours. This time includes transportation (if purchased).
- Anyone without climbing reservations can join the tour at $10/pp to watch their friends/family, take pictures, and enjoy the outdoors.
- All prices include taxes, permits, and entrance fees but a processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more people.
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.