Denver Adventures and Zipline Tours is always looking for Guides to run our zipline and other outdoor adventures. We are looking for enthusiastic applicants with a personal commitment to professionalism, safety, physical fitness and exceptional customer service. Guides are responsible for delivering an unforgettable Rocky Mountain experience, upholding strict safety standards, as well as providing an outstanding level of service to a diverse array of customers.
Please do not contact us if you do not meet ALL the below requirements.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience in the outdoor industry preferably in some type of guiding capacity or educational role
- At least 5 years of experience in at least 2 of the activities we offer
- Solid interpersonal skills along with a “can do” attitude. A candidate must be someone who is self-starting, energetic and focused, and who embraces responsibility and challenge.
- Available for at least 4 days per week on average especially between May and August
- Excellent physical condition both strength and endurance
- Live within 30 miles of our Conifer office, own a vehicle, and have a clean driving record
- Comfortable with public speaking in small and large group settings
- First aid and CPR certified
- Any zipline, high ropes course, or rock climbing experience highly desirable
- Any outdoor certifications such as WFR, EMT, ACCT, etc. a plus
- Knowledge of the local area including parks, history, etc. a plus
- Must be at least 18 years of age with clean criminal background
Denver Adventures and Denver Zipline Tours are Equal Opportunity Employers. We will run a background check before offering any position to ensure maximum client and guide safety, all guides are subject to random alcohol and drug testing.