Not in the mood for physical activities? We offer a variety of Micro-Brewery Tour options. Whether you just want to taste a few beers at our neighboring pub or visit and taste a few beers from 2-3 micro-breweries in Golden and/or Denver, we can put together a trip that fits your needs. Individuals, small, and large groups are welcome! Micro-brewery tours are “most popular” when combined with another one of our great adventures, such as ziplining!
Tours run daily (scroll down to book):
Year around @ 1pm
Taste a few beers from 2-3 micro-breweries in Golden and/or Denver! Individuals, small, and large groups are welcome! Combine this micro-brewery tour with any one of our amazing adventures (such as mountain biking, hiking, or ziplining) on the same day, and receive a $20/pp discount!
Call to book a combo adventure or “click” the BOOK NOW button to book just the Micro-Brewery Tour.
ZIP and SIP
Ride Colorado’s Longest and Fastest Ziplines and taste up to 8 different – 4oz micro-brews from Colorado at our neighboring pub, Colorado’s Best Beers all on the same day! Simply book a zipline adventure and select the ZIP and SIP add-on option during the booking process.
ONLY VALID WITH ZIPLINING
Don’t see your date and time? Booking within 24 hours?
Call us 303-984-6151
Micro-Brewery Tour Includes:
|Visit 2-3 local micro-breweries|
|Beer tasters at each location|
|Door-to-door transportation (pickup in Denver or West of Denver)|
|Small snacks, water, and Gatorade|
|$10/pp discount on your next trip with Denver Adventures|
|Taxes, permits, and entrance fees|
- Door-to-door transportation included (pickup in greater Denver area)
- Must be 21 years or older (must present VALID ID).
- Participants must be in good physical condition without activity-limiting medical issues.
- Bring a small backpack for personal items.
- You will be sent a link to our liability waiver once your adventure is confirmed to fill out online. Waivers will be available when you check in as well.
- Reservations become non-refundable 72 hours before trip departure (2 weeks for group adventures).
- All transportation from downtown Denver and west of Denver, guides, drinks & snacks are included in your adventure!
- All prices include taxes, permits, and entrance fees but a processing fee will be applied at the time of reservation.
- Gratuity for our hard working guides is not included but greatly appreciated.
- If the weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed by phone and/or email to reschedule or refund.
- This adventure runs rain or shine.